Monday, April 5, 2010

To Save A Life

I think that this is ultimatly the best movie that I ever watched.
I walked away inspiered.

To Save A Life

I never thought that I would want to watch a movie like this when I was younger, but it was amazing. I saw it in theaters desided that I am going to buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD. this movie deals with teen problems like suicide, sex, popularity, partying, and where God fits in all of it. I would recommend watching it for anyone ages 14 and older. This movie deals with issues that many people are sturggling with. The message that the movie is trying to send, is that you don't know how much of a differance you can make until you try. It focuses a lot on the small things that you can do, like saying hi to someone at school, or smiling at someone in the mall. To Save A Life is a movie that is worth you time, money, attention and a lot of deap thought.

~Jolayne~

No comments:

Post a Comment